Have you ever thought how it would be to give not just an object, but an entire story embedded in your gift?
Anyoli helps you to digitally personalize any jewelry on www.anyolijewelry.com with the help of a text message, picture, video, link or even a document, such as Bible. Thus, your gift will turn into a unique one that will be enlivened with a part of your soul.
We have combined technology with art to change an object into an emotion, taking into account the difficulty in finding nowadays a special gift for our loved ones or even for our soul.
Every piece of jewelry on the site has NFC technology implemented, which makes it possible to view the message on the phone by simply touching the piece of jewelry with the phone.
There are moments when words have no meaning because a perfect gift is an emotion from the heart, an unforgettable memory and a jewelry that can incorporate both.
Choose from our collection the jewelry you want to enliven.
Once you have added the product to the cart, choose and load the message through you want to send a part of you. It can be a text, picture, video, link or document.
Complete the payment and delivery information. You have the option to choose the delivery of the jewelry directly to the person you want to surprise or you can choose the delivery to your address.
Once you have finished with the order, all you have to do is wait for the package to be delivered.
After your gift has been shipped, the steps below will help you enjoy the living gift.
1. Access the website www.anyolijewelry.com.
2. To place an order you need an Anyoli account. Log in to “My account” and register if you don't have an account yet or log in if you already have an account.
3. Once you have logged into your account, choose the jewelry that suits the emotion you want to give and add it to your shopping cart.
4. Write the name of the recipient.
5. Choose the type of message you want (it can be text, picture, video, link or even a document).
6. Upload the file you chose.
7. You have the option to view the message loaded in the jewelry, so as to make sure that everything is fine.
8. To complete the order you must enter the delivery and payment dates.
1. Make sure you have your mobile data/WiFi and NFC on. Some phones have NFC turned on automatically.
2. Make sure your phone is unlocked.
3. Touch the stone of the jewelry with the phone’s scanning sensor (the back, just like in the case of a phone payment). If you don’t know where the scanning sensor is, please go to Phone List page.
4. For a faster scan, we recommend you to remove the phone cover.
5. When scanning, the message will open on the phone screen.
6. The messages inside the jewelry can be changed, saved or deleted at any time, indefinitely, both by the one who gives the jewelry and the one who received it. The one who gave it can change the messages from the Anyoli account and the one who receives the jewelry can change the messages immediately after scanning the stone of the jewelry.
7. Tag @anyolijewelry in Social Media to enjoy together.
Be happy that someone has given you a part of his soul!
We periodically update the list of NFC. If your phone cannot be automatically identified on the Phone List page, please let us know in the chat by typing the phone model and we will add it. We recommend that you first try scanning the product in the area of the phone's camera or in the middle until it opens. These are the places where most phones have the scanner.